Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 12 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1021.9 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Elko, Elko Regional Airport (KEKO)
Lat: 40.82404°N Lon: 115.78635°W Elev: 5052ft.
7 Miles NNW Elko NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 36. South wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Scattered showers. Cloudy, with a high near 55. South southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwestern Elko County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE