Active weather pattern on Sunday brings the threat of wintry weather to several parts of the U.S
A few areas of active weather are expected on Sunday. The first will be in the Southwest, as locally heavy rain and mountain snow is possible in portions of California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona. Further east, wintry weather is possible over a large portion of the country. Numerous winter weather products have been issued from the southern Plains to New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity91% Wind SpeedNE 2 G 3 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint16°F (-9°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
CART CREEK (CCRU1)
Lat: 40.884722°N Lon: 109.416944°W Elev: 6975ft.
2 Miles WSW Dutch John UT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 20 percent chance of snow before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast in the morning. Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. East wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest after midnight. Monday A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. West wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast in the morning. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Monday Night Snow. Low around 17. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. Tuesday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.