Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 5 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.047833°N Lon: 123.671278°W Elev: 375ft.
Willow Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 37. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 67. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 36. East wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 68. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE