Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 3 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.047833 Lon: -123.671278 Elev: 375ft.
Willow Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy freezing fog. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. East wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy freezing fog before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 36. East wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 50. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE