Heavy lake-effect snow continues across lower Great Lakes
Another round of heavy lake-effect snow is forecast for the Great Lakes through mid-day Friday. An additional 30 inches or more could fall in some locations, on top of the impressive amounts that have fallen already. This will result in very difficult or nearly impossible travel at times in the heaviest snow bands. The snow should taper off during the morning on Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity83% Wind SpeedS 8 G 12 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint48°F (9°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.047833°N Lon: 123.671278°W Elev: 375ft.
Willow Creek CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Late Afternoon A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. South southwest wind around 5 mph. Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Light and variable wind. Friday A 40 percent chance of rain after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 55. South wind 5 to 8 mph. Friday Night Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 50. South wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible. Saturday Showers, mainly before 4pm. High near 57. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 59.