Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 3 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.047833°N Lon: 123.671278°W Elev: 375ft.
Willow Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers. Steady temperature around 49. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 38. North northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 68. East wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE