Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNNE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.047833°N Lon: 123.671278°W Elev: 375ft.
Willow Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 30. East wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 68. East wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 36. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE