Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.39 in (1031.3 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Clearfield-Lawrence Airport (KFIG)
Lat: 41.05 Lon: -78.41 Elev: 1516ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A chance of snow, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 27. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet likely, becoming all freezing rain after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Southeast wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 38. West wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clearfield County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE