Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer30.42 in (1030.2 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Westhampton Beach, The Gabreski Airport (KFOK)
Lat: 40.84 Lon: -72.63 Elev: 67ft.
2 Miles N Aquebogue NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 37. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow before midnight, then rain, snow, and sleet between midnight and 3am, then rain after 3am. Low around 32. Light northeast wind becoming east 6 to 11 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Rain. High near 49. East wind 7 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 11 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeast Suffolk, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE