Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.3 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Arcata / Eureka, Arcata Airport (KACV)
Lat: 40.97806°N Lon: 124.10861°W Elev: 217ft.
Arcata/Eureka Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 63. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 39. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light north in the evening.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. North northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE