Arctic Air Will Move Into U.S. This Week
Arctic air will move back into the central Plains, Great Lake States and Western U.S. this week. Winter Storm Warnings, Winter Weather Advisories and Wind Chill Advisories are in effect in many areas. Recent heavy rains across the lower Mississippi and Tennessee Valleys will shift into the Carolinas Monday. Rivers that came up over the weekend will recede across portions of the South.
Read More... Humidity56% Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph Barometer30.11 in (1021.1 mb) Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lincoln, Lincoln Municipal Airport (KLNK)
Lat: 40.83°N Lon: 96.76°W Elev: 1214ft.
5 Miles WNW Raymond NE 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening. Monday Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 24. North northeast wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around -4. Wind chill values as low as -22. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 6. Wind chill values as low as -24. North wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 15. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. New Year's Day Sunny, with a high near 29. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Friday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 18.