Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 3 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
SUGARLOAF (SHF) (SLFC1)
Lat: 40.915961°N Lon: 122.434833°W Elev: 3259ft.
22 Miles N Central Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Low around 43. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the morning. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66. East northeast wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North northeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shasta Lake Area / Northern Shasta County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE