Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 9 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
SUGARLOAF (SHF) (SLFC1)
Lat: 40.915961°N Lon: 122.434833°W Elev: 3259ft.
22 Miles N Central Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. East northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Showers likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 46. South wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Showers. High near 56. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shasta Lake Area / Northern Shasta County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE