Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hayden/Yampa (awos) (KHDN)
Lat: 40.51°N Lon: 107.25°W Elev: 6601ft.
13 Miles SSW Grand Encampment WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain before 9pm, then rain and snow likely between 9pm and midnight, then snow after midnight. Low around 22. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 29. West northwest wind around 15 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sierra Madre Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE