Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
State College (KUNV)
Lat: 40.86 Lon: -77.83 Elev: 1240ft.
2 Miles SSW Beech Creek PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A chance of snow, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet, becoming all freezing rain after 1am. Low around 25. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Centre, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE