Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.63 in (1003.3 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Teterboro Airport (KTEB)
Lat: 40.86°N Lon: 74.05°W Elev: 10ft.
Rockland M P C NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 51. East wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain before midnight, then snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 15. Blustery, with a southeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming northwest 18 to 23 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Blustery, with a northwest wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -3. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Rockland County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE