Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 15 mph
- Barometer30.42 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Hayden/Yampa (awos) (KHDN)
Lat: 40.51°N Lon: 107.25°W Elev: 6601ft.
10 Miles ENE Savery WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 49. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Snow, mainly after 9pm. Low around 23. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 31. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sierra Madre Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE