Storm system to bring winter weather from the Plains to New England through Monday
A storm system spinning over the central U.S. will set the stage for a widespread precipitation event across the central and eastern U.S. through Monday. A wide swath of accumulating snow will extend from Nebraska to New England. Just to the south of this area of snow, marginal temps will lead to the possibility of a transition zone of sleet and freezing rain.
Read More... Humidity79% Wind SpeedSW 5 mph Barometer30.08 in Dewpoint14°F (-10°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Hayden, Yampa Valley Airport (KHDN)
Lat: 40.48°N Lon: 107.22°W Elev: 6601ft.
9 Miles ENE Savery WY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 28. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Monday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. West southwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Tuesday A chance of snow showers before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Wednesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 32. Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.