Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 10 G 20 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Wendover / Air Force Auxillary Field (KENV)
Lat: 40.72056°N Lon: 114.03583°W Elev: 4236ft.
10 Miles SW Montello NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. West northwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. South southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. South southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Rain showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeastern Elko County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE