Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 15 mph
- Barometer29.89 in (1025.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill-19°F (-28°C)
Current conditions at
Cheyenne/Warren AFB (KCYS)
Lat: 41.16 Lon: -104.82 Elev: 6158ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 8. Wind chill values as low as -10. South southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -1. Wind chill values as low as -15. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11. Wind chill values as low as -15. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6. Wind chill values as low as -20. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Laramie County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE