Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.289722°N Lon: 123.8575°W Elev: 477ft.
10 Miles W Weitchpec CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59. East northeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. East wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE