Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1023.2 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Laramie/Gen. Brees (KLAR)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 105.68°W Elev: 7266ft.
13 Miles SW Centennial WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 30. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Wind chill values as low as zero. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50. Wind chill values as low as zero early. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy.
- Monday Night Snow likely, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Snowy Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE