Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 17 mph
- Barometer29.76 in (1003.2 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Laramie/Gen. Brees (KLAR)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 105.68°W Elev: 7266ft.
12 Miles SW Centennial WY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of snow before midnight, then snow with areas of blowing snow after midnight. Low around 22. Windy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow with areas of blowing snow. Temperature falling to around 20 by 5pm. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -5. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Wind chill values as low as -5. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Breezy.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Snowy Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE