Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity76% Wind SpeedSSW 8 G 15 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint38°F (3°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.781694°N Lon: 120.784372°W Elev: 6158ft.
11 Miles ENE Bieber CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Rain. High near 52. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Tonight Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 37. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Saturday Rain showers. High near 45. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. North wind around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.