Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.41 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility1.75 mi
Current conditions at
Trinity Center Airport (KO86)
Lat: 40.9828 Lon: -122.6937 Elev: 2390ft.
13 Miles NE Carrville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. North northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE