Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSE 3 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.289722 Lon: -123.8575 Elev: 477ft.
2 Miles NE Big Lagoon CA
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 50. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Showers, mainly between 7pm and 10pm. Low around 43. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE