Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1023.2 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Laramie/Gen. Brees (KLAR)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 105.68°W Elev: 7266ft.
9 Miles SW Centennial WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. North wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 21. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 5 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 25 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. Windy, with a west southwest wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy.
- Monday Night Snow likely, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Breezy.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Snowy Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE