Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.59 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Warsaw Municipal Airport (KASW)
Lat: 41.28 Lon: -85.84 Elev: 850ft.
Winona Lake IN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A chance of snow after 1pm, mixing with freezing drizzle after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. East wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Freezing drizzle likely, possibly mixed with snow, mainly after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 25. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 20.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kosciusko County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE