Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in (1019.8 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583°N Lon: 122.31611°W Elev: 3533ft.
2 Miles WSW Dunsmuir CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers. Low around 39. South southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. North northwest wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 13 to 18 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. North northeast wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. East northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE