Ana southwest of Kauai and crawling slowly toward the west
The Central Pacific Hurricane Center continues to monitor Tropical Storm Ana as it continues to pass southwest of Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Maximum sustained winds are 70 miles per hour, with higher gusts, and little change in strength is expected. A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for Kauai, and a Hurricane Watch is in effect for uninhabited regions of northwest Hawaii.
Read More... Humidity79% Wind SpeedSW 9 mph Barometer30.23 in (1017.0 mb) Dewpoint28°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Laramie/Gen. Brees (KLAR)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 105.68°W Elev: 7266ft.
17 Miles E Grand Encampment WY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Clear, with a steady temperature around 37. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the evening. Tuesday A chance of showers between 9am and noon, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Sunday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.