Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.289722°N Lon: 123.8575°W Elev: 477ft.
5 Miles NNE Weitchpec CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 72. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 37. North wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 74. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 41. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE