Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Ogden, Ogden-Hinckley Airport (KOGD)
Lat: 41.19361°N Lon: 112.01639°W Elev: 4468ft.
3 Miles NE Ogden UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind 7 to 9 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 58. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night Snow. Low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Wasatch Front, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE