Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1021.5 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Laramie/Gen. Brees (KLAR)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 105.68°W Elev: 7266ft.
10 Miles ESE Laramie WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 49. Windy, with a west wind around 35 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy, with a west wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a west southwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before 3am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 30. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northeast in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Breezy.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Laramie Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE