Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 G 23 mph
- Barometer29.86 in (1011.3 mb)
- Dewpoint60°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Marthas Vineyard Airport (KMVY)
Lat: 41.41 Lon: -70.62 Elev: 69ft.
6 Miles S Aquinnah MA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then showers likely. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Patchy fog. Low around 59. East wind 5 to 14 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, mainly before 8am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. North wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dukes County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE