Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.16 in (1022.0 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cleveland/Burke Lakefront (KBKL)
Lat: 41.52°N Lon: 81.68°W Elev: 597ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 11 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain before 2am, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Summit County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE