Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.289722°N Lon: 123.8575°W Elev: 477ft.
6 Miles N Weitchpec CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 43. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. North northwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66. East wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE