Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 14 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
JUNIPER SPRINGS (JSPN2)
Lat: 41.0805°N Lon: 119.776722°W Elev: 5536ft.
10 Miles ESE Eagleville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 21. Windy, with an east wind around 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy, with a southeast wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Breezy.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Washoe County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE