Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 4 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
JUNIPER SPRINGS (JSPN2)
Lat: 41.080500 Lon: -119.776722 Elev: 5536ft.
10 Miles ESE Eagleville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of snow after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 19. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow, mainly before 4am. Low around 12. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 12. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the morning. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. Wind chill values as low as -20. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Blustery, with a north wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Washoe County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE