Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in (1034.2 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583 Lon: -122.31611 Elev: 3533ft.
3 Miles SSE Mount Shasta CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 9. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Light east wind.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE