Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity33% Wind SpeedSSE 3 MPH Barometer30.15 in Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wendover / Air Force Auxillary Field (KENV)
Lat: 40.72056°N Lon: 114.03583°W Elev: 4236ft.
4 Miles NE Montello NV 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind around 8 mph. Saturday Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 11am. High near 53. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Cloudy, with a low around 24. West northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.