Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 17 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Wendover / Air Force Auxillary Field (KENV)
Lat: 40.72056°N Lon: 114.03583°W Elev: 4236ft.
4 Miles NE Montello NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 24. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming south southeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 25. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 31. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Rain showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Elko County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE