Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 10 G 22 MPH
- Barometer29.71 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wendover / Air Force Auxillary Field (KENV)
Lat: 40.73333 Lon: -114.03333 Elev: 4236ft.
4 Miles NE Montello NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. West wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West northwest wind 12 to 17 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Elko County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE