Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.9 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Laramie/Gen. Brees (KLAR)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 105.68°W Elev: 7266ft.
3 Miles WNW Centennial WY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 34. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 19. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy.
- Monday Night Snow likely, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Snowy Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE