Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.18 in (1023.7 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Laramie/Gen. Brees (KLAR)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 105.68°W Elev: 7266ft.
3 Miles WNW Centennial WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 19. Calm wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 36. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Wind chill values as low as zero. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 25 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy.
- Monday Night Snow showers likely, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Snowy Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE