Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 18 mph
- Barometer29.76 in (1001.9 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Laramie/Gen. Brees (KLAR)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 105.68°W Elev: 7266ft.
3 Miles WNW Centennial WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow with areas of blowing snow. Low around 22. Windy, with a west wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow with areas of blowing snow. Temperature falling to around 22 by 5pm. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -5. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Wind chill values as low as -10. West wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Breezy.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Breezy.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Breezy.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Snowy Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE