Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1015.5 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Laramie/Gen. Brees (KLAR)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 105.68°W Elev: 7266ft.
18 Miles ENE Grand Encampment WY
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Snow likely. Areas of fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 28. North northwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before 8pm. Areas of fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northeast in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Snowy Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE