Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.62 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Warsaw Municipal Airport (KASW)
Lat: 41.28 Lon: -85.84 Elev: 850ft.
4 Miles NW Bourbon IN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. East wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Freezing drizzle likely, possibly mixed with snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 20.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marshall County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE