Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Warsaw Municipal Airport (KASW)
Lat: 41.28°N Lon: 85.84°W Elev: 850ft.
4 Miles NW Bourbon IN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain showers, snow, and sleet likely before noon, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 39. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marshall County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE