Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 1 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967 Lon: -121.794875 Elev: 5303ft.
29 Miles E Mccloud CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain or freezing rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Light west northwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE