Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.35 in (1028.7 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.49139°N Lon: 120.56444°W Elev: 4373ft.
7 Miles NNE Likely CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. East southeast wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Modoc County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE