Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 28 G 41 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1017.8 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Laramie/Gen. Brees (KLAR)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 105.68°W Elev: 7266ft.
17 Miles ENE Grand Encampment WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 25 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Snow likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 30. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Breezy.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Snowy Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE