Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967 Lon: -121.794875 Elev: 5303ft.
14 Miles ENE Mccloud CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. South southwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. North northeast wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northeast wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE