Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 20 G 29 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1019.8 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Laramie/Gen. Brees (KLAR)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 105.68°W Elev: 7266ft.
10 Miles WNW Centennial WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 41. Windy, with a west wind 30 to 35 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy, with a west wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Windy, with a west southwest wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Monday Night Snow. Low around 19. Windy, with a west wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 21. West northwest wind around 15 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Breezy.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Breezy.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Snowy Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE