Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.35 in (1028.7 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.49139°N Lon: 120.56444°W Elev: 4373ft.
6 Miles SSE Canby CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. East southeast wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Modoc County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE