Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Freezing Fog
- Wind SpeedNE 14 mph
- Barometer29.95 in (1013.5 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility0.25 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Laramie/Gen. Brees (KLAR)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 105.68°W Elev: 7266ft.
5 Miles NW Centennial WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow. High near 34. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. Windy, with a west southwest wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Breezy.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Breezy.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Snowy Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE