Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.25 in (1028.5 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583 Lon: -122.31611 Elev: 3533ft.
8 Miles ENE Mount Shasta CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy, with a west southwest wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 22 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. North northwest wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE