Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 20 G 35 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1000.5 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index81°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Laramie/Gen. Brees (KLAR)
Lat: 41.33 Lon: -105.68 Elev: 7266ft.
8 Miles WNW Centennial WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Windy, with a southwest wind 30 to 35 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 37. Windy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 30 mph decreasing to 10 to 20 mph. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.
- Thursday Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 25 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 25 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Breezy.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Snowy Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE